In the context of implementing the Second Generation of Educator Certification for Lecturers (Serdos) in 2020, we inform the following matters:
- Serdos Phase II Year 2020 followed by Permanent Lecturers (NIDN), Part-Time Lecturers (NIDK), and Docdiknis within the Ministry of Education and Culture (Kemendikbud), and the Ministry of Partners (K / L) with the implementation schedule according to the appendix.
- DYS Candidates (D4 data) who do not qualify for Phase I Serdos Data I, will be included after the determination of D4 Serdos Phase II Data.
- In the determination of D5 Serdos Phase II data for DYS within the Ministry of Education and Culture will be ranked according to priority order and completeness of curriculum vitae (cv) related to the remaining quota of Ministry of Education and Culture in 2020.
- DYS (D5 data) in Phase I that is not submitted or late for synchronization will be included after the determination of D5 data for Phase II serdos.
- Higher Education reports on teaching activities and student guidance activities through the PDDikti Feeder to support data on DYS curriculum vitae (cv).
- The Certification Committee for Proposed Lecturers-University (PSD-PTU) conducted monitoring related to DYS data and synchronized SISTER during the Serdos implementation. If there are differences in data between the SISTER of Higher Education and the SISTER of the Ministry of Education and Culture, the implementation of the Serdos refers to data on the SISTER of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
For your attention and good cooperation, we thank you.